Rohi's Blaag

Collection of my travel trips, random thoughts, experience, knowledge, feelings and anything which goes through my mind.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back after a long time with varied updates

Ok, ok, I know it is nearly 50 days since I last blogged. I didnt realise it at all, thought it was maybe a month or so. I have been wanting to write a blog atleast from the last 10 days, but there were so many topics I wanted to write on - that I somehow did not get the much required 30 mins of spare time to think clearly on what I wanted to write immediately.

The last one month has been real busy with buying a car and the required work for it ( registration, insurance, etc).. come to think of it, it didn't take so much of my time, maybe around a week's effort. I have also been spending a lot of time in the kitchen learning the basics of cooking from my dear wife ( and enjoying the lessons learnt) and cleaning...:) and of course the usual work at office kept me busy, But, there are so many topics to write now, I thought let me list them down, so that I can write on them one by one in different blogs later on.
San Diego trip. ( The thanksgiving long weekend trip + Anniversary celebration trip in Nov end)
One year in our apartment.
Our new IBM laptop Z61 - review.
Different websites offering digital photo prints and their review after ordering prints.
Thai restaurant - BlueMango review.
Addiction to Orkut (website) and its help in tracking some old friends.
Mediterrian food review - House of falafel restaurant.
Visit to Indian restaurants - Sitara, Saravana Bhavan, mayuri.
Change in our eating habits in the last one year.
Cooking - my experiments in the kitchen.
Visit to TJ Maxx, Ross, Aaron brothers stores and my thoughts on these stores.
Used car buying tips - and car buying process.
Thoughts on latest movies watched - Guru, Don and Dhoom2.

This looks like a real long list of stuff to write about. I don't know when I will write about all of these, but will surely write about them gradually over this month.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home