Rohi's Blaag

Collection of my travel trips, random thoughts, experience, knowledge, feelings and anything which goes through my mind.

Monday, November 06, 2006

One year in US - still going strong

It has been a year since I landed here in USA. I came here last Oct 10th (2005).
Time really flies fast.When I came, I was told it will be for 3 -6 months. Then, the project kept getting renewed every 3 months and now after four quarters, I have finished a year and still going strong.

If I look back over the past 1 year, I am happy that we have covered lots of the "Must See" places out here in US. Here is the complete list of places we have seen in the past 1 year.

Dec 25 (2005) - Monterey Bay.

All below dates are in 2006.

Jan 15 - Golden Gate bridge, parts of SFO.
Jan 29 - Santa Cruz beach, Mystery Spot, Felton Roaring camp of Redwood forest.
Feb 18 - Stanford University - shopping center.
Feb 19 - Livermore temple
Mar 19 - HalfMoon bay beach
Apr 2,3,4 - Mexico Trip with Phoenix, Arizona.
May 14 - SFO trip
May 27 - Universal studios, Hollywood.
May 28 - San Diego Sea World.
July 1, 2, 3, 4 - East Coast trip covering New York, new jersey, Niagara falls, Philadelphia, Maryland, Baltimore. Washinton DC
July 22 - Yosemite National Park
Aug 5 - Gilroy Shopping Mall
Aug 6 - Napa Valley Wines
Aug 18, 19, 20 - Disneyland
Sept 1, 2, 3, 4 Las Vegas, Hoover Dam
Sept 16, 17, 18 - Lassen Vocanic Park, Mount Shastha, Shastha dam, Oregon caves, Crater lake National Park, Redwood Forest, Avenue of Giants, Drive-thru redwood tree.
Oct 7, 8 - Lake Tahoe
Oct 15, - San Jose downtown - Tech Museum, I Max theatre.

Of course, each one of these trips are memorable and require a separate blog entry with all the finer details, but that is another time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home